NoobVSPro Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobVSPro Forums

Noob and Pro are two silly people who started a YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/W5ltNO). This forum is just a place to discuss anything related to life that we like to talk about. Make a account for free! Contribute your thoughts!

3/6/2016 Changes List

Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

3/6/2016 Changes List Empty 3/6/2016 Changes List

Post by Pro Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello! Winky Face  Pro is yet again working on making this corner of the Internet better! I know I'm talking to myself, but who cares? Here is today's change list.

1. Color change. I'm pretty sure that is the most obvious change. Yes, the blue just wasn't' cutting out for me. The dark gray text was barely legible with the blue headers, so I went to colorcombos.com and chose a orange with gray! I think bright colors go good with a dark font. I could be wrong with this, if I am, please go ahead and tell me that!
    2. Got rid of the fixed bar on the top.I got rid of the annoying Forumotion bar on the top to make things more minimal and funtional.
    3. Reputation.You can now give upvotes and downvotes to people's posts and comments. Your total amount of votes is your reputation! Now we can have opinions without even participating in the discussion! Please do not abuse this system, use it responsibly.
    4. Got rid of the prestige system. I didn't see much use to it. It's just the amount of posts that you have made. It's hard to explain, but now it's gone.

That's all, folks.
    And now, a dancing gif.

3/6/2016 Changes List Latest?cb=20100907214105
    Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

3/6/2016 Changes List Empty Re: 3/6/2016 Changes List

Post by Pro Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Of course I'm talking to myself, aren''t I.