NoobVSPro Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobVSPro Forums

Noob and Pro are two silly people who started a YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/W5ltNO). This forum is just a place to discuss anything related to life that we like to talk about. Make a account for free! Contribute your thoughts!

3/19/16 Improvements

Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

3/19/16 Improvements Empty 3/19/16 Improvements

Post by Pro Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:49 pm

As always, I am going to talk to myself. Here are today's improvements.

1. Forums. I have edited all the topics and added one of them. That is the suggestions on under the improvements one. There you can give me ideas on what to change! There was also a bunch of other minor changes that I don't want to explain.
    2. Minor Profile Changes. So minor it would take forever to explain all of them, but basically they were things that made the profiles easier to edit and the rights you have.
    3. Font. I changed the font from Trebuchet MS to Calibri. I like Calibri better as it looks more modern and more like a sans-serif font. I changed it from font size 12 to 13, slightly bigger so it's easier to read.

And that's pretty much it! It's not much, but it's something! I really need help with the mobile version of this site! I'm not too good with CSS(I've only done a bit with MAL) so if you know how to design a mobile site, please PM me immediately, I'd appreciate it! We can discuss what colors and fonts and other things that we can add!

That's all for today! Bye guys!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:58 am