NoobVSPro Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobVSPro Forums

Noob and Pro are two silly people who started a YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/W5ltNO). This forum is just a place to discuss anything related to life that we like to talk about. Make a account for free! Contribute your thoughts!

Improved Layout!

Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

Improved Layout! Empty Improved Layout!

Post by Pro Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:00 pm

I spend too much time on here. But I like doing it! I have been working hard for the last 3 hours to make a couple of changes.

1. Pictures. I found some small mini icons for the tiny things for the site. You may or may not notice them because of how small they are. Although, you probably can't miss the logo change. Also, I realized the buttons I made were too big, so I just used the premade ones, because I feel like I could die if I try to make new ones again.
    2. Colors. A lot of the colors on the site have gotten darker and lighter in order to give a more orderly and modern looking site, poor website layout gets me really ticked out.
    3. Smilies.I have uploaded a few new emoticons. I am hoping to find some better and animated ones. If anyone has some large, vectored, and animated emojis please PM me with the images(upload them to tinypic.com if needed.) If you have them in a sprite sheet, make sure the background is transparent, would really save me some time. Thank you!
    4. Avatar size. Iw was looking around and I noticed how avatars were over sized and made everything look really compact. I have changed the max size to be 100x100. The guest and default avatars have also changed.

I also made some minor changes which doesn't require a list. I look forward to making these place more better and a great place to be. But after working on this for 3 hours, I need a break. Have a good one!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 pm