NoobVSPro Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobVSPro Forums

Noob and Pro are two silly people who started a YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/W5ltNO). This forum is just a place to discuss anything related to life that we like to talk about. Make a account for free! Contribute your thoughts!

Daily Changes 2/20/16

Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

Daily Changes 2/20/16 Empty Daily Changes 2/20/16

Post by Pro Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:32 am

Hello! So I have made some tiny and some major changes today. I am glad I have YouTube videos for days while doing all this Silly .

Here is the list for what I have done. Blushing

1. New Icons. Remember when I was talking about some mini 8x8 icons. I have changed some of them with 16x16, which makes them pop out a bit more.
    2. Slightly changed the colors. It's not much of a difference. It just made the colors more bright and lively.
    3. Another category of Smilies/Emojis I was able to find another vectored sprite sheet with some emojis in them. They have been added. We now have 29 smilies that are available to use.
    4. Removed Calendar. I didn't see why it would be useful, so I just removed the calendar widget.
    5. A bunch of little stuff.There's tons of small things that don't really deserve it's on spot on the list.

Today I just had a very brief improvement time. Now if you excuse me, I'll be going now.

BYE!

Daily Changes 2/20/16 Tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:34 am